Monday, January 18, 2010

Mini Narrative...


The Vanished Of My Mini Black Friend From Malang


I had an unforgetable experience in my student life. It was a bad experience that happened in me at 24th December, 2008. I lost my money in the amount of 320.000 and a tape recorder. That night, I was presenting a training as a new redaction staff in HIPMIN press, a jurnalistic organization in Himpunan Pelajar Mahasiswa Indonesia Nuku (HIPMIN) Makassar scope. HIPMIN is a primordial organization from Tidore archipelago, and I include in it.


The training went on after maghrib until midnight in our secretariat in Tala’salapang 2 street. Exacted on 01.35 a.m, the training end. I decided to spent the night in secretariat because I was scared to went home alone. So with my friend name Ani, I slept in room number one. Campus activity that I did that day from 11.20 a.m until 8.30 p.m and then jurnalistic training during six hours, drained all of my energy. I was very tired. So I directly slept when my head touched the pillow.


Not long after that, I was shock by my friend call. I hadn’t woke up yet, just opened my eyes. Then took my mobile and looked time in there, 5.42 a.m. My friend called me once again and also asked a question that made me got up from bed soon. She asked why I put my bag outside. I was shock, my friend showed my bag. Oh my god! Why my bag was there? Whereas I put it on the table last night. I took my bag. It had opened. Papers, wallet and books were scatter around. My wallet also opened. Student identity card, others identity card, pictures, and campus payment blanco was scetter about the floor. I put my wallet and checked the wallet part that I put my money. Unfortunately it was all gone. My knee was strech out. The money that I took from ATM just evening was lose. Then I checked my ATM card. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, the card still in it place.


I directly gave a call to may parents in Tidore. I told everything that had happened to me. They asked me to be patience, even though I was angried by them before. Suddenly I remembered something. I also put my tape recorder in my bag. I shocked once again. My friend also lost. My mini black tape recorder that I bought in Malang through my sister, was lose. My tears spilled out. The tape recorder that I bought with my own money had been brought by unresponsibility person.


After I calmed down my mind, I went home. That was a first bad experience to me when I stayed in Makassar city. That tragedy made me more careful to put my things. Especially if it is very valuable.***


No comments: